Wednesday, November 10, 2004

DAY 3

I took a massive shit today. The type that stings with a serious sharp pain, like its tearing your butt hole because the shit itself is way to big to fit through the hole that jesus gave you. My friends have a name for this, they call it "a broken spoke" It applys to shits that are too big and to girls who get fucked by seven black men with inhuman sized cocks that literally tear them a new one. So yea that smelly shit curled around the bowel 3 times. I wiped my asshole and there was blood all over the tissue mixed with shit. Im wondering if the shit seeps into my asshole tear - will i get a disease? Like shitblooditis or craponiphodisus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrew said...

You're right, you are a very bad speller. But these are three very funny posts. Keep up the good work.

November 11, 2004 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home